Why did my progress stop/ slow?

blueskies88

*I originally posted this on another subreddit but decided to post it also here:

Hey, I’m 15M, 5’7 and 155lbs. Here are my progress photos, removed background for privacy reasons and can’t show under bellybutton.

I eat around 3000 calories and more, used to calculate and stopped for a while, but started again recently, started going to the gym for 3 days a week until June 2023, started to go for 4 days a week, when I changed my program to a PPL and upper body each for one day (here’s my weights at the gym) . Until now, I still go to for 4 days but changed my program to the GZCLP because I need some strength other than only muscle (done yesterday with week 2). But why am I not progressing much and mostly only gaining fat?

*I don’t take any supplements including protein powder.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Yes, I calculate my weights (since December last year) and here is there difference between week 1 and 8 on the PPL program.

Edit 2: when I started I was 50kg/110lbs, and now I’m 70kg/154lbs (considering that I am growing in hight)

@blueskies88 Would need more context on your diet, since that's going to be the greatest contributor to body composition. Your old posts suggest you have issues reaching protein targets is that correct?

@blueskies88 I may be reading the weights wrong but they seem extremely light. Make sure you progressively overload or you will not build any muscle lifting like it’s a cardio routine.

@eak9973 A write weights on a machine as plates not kg/lbs so when I say I do 9x12 on any machine it means that I’m using the 9th plate (mostly 10-15lbs for each plate) so I am lifting 90lbs