kflip

I recently had a C-section and can NOT lose weight like at all. I lost weight so easily after my natural birth it’s like it just fell off but now it’s like I literally can’t lose even one pound. No way in hell am I paying for a dumb ass app or subscription on YouTube videos so can somebody drop their workout plan?? At home or in the gym (preferably at home since I can never get to the gym). Just give me an exercise and how many reps to do PLEASE 😭 I’m tired of making shit up as I go and not seeing results

@kflip The advice on this subreddit is uniformly terrible. There's a reason there are paid "dumb ass" apps for this sort of thing - exercise science and nutrition are actually complicated subjects.

Someone else will be along shortly to drop you a PPL bodybuilding routine that sounds ideal for your goals. 🙄

@kflip If you wanna lose the weights it's all about diet, and not for a month and seeing little results you've got to commit it dose t have to be crazy something like 200-300 less calories then what you'd normally eat in a day is all you need and if you yiu want doing some daily cardio like 15-30 minutes is perfect for weight loss.

@kflip Losing weight is diet and i recommend myfitnesspal and just input your weight height and activity level and follow the apps instructions on how much to eat. It is free

Back