Workout Routine for Muscle Gain

tachikawa

Hi guys, wanting some feedback on a workout split for muscle gain. I currently only having access to an adjustable bench, resistance bands, and some dumbells. I am 28 (M), I like to workout 4x a week and I live a generally active lifestyle through work, golf, rock climbing and I walk most days. I am trying to put together a routine that is time efficient but will get enough sets/volume per muscle group. I am thinking of doing an upper/lower split with the following exercises:

Day 1 Upper:
Pull ups 7 x 3 2 min rest between each set. (Most pull ups I can do at the moment)
Dumbell Flat Press 12 x 3 1 min rest
Dumbell Row: 12 x 3 1 min rest
Shoulder Press: 12 x 3 1 min rest

Day 2 Lower:
Sumo Squats 12 x 3 1 min rest
Romanian Deadlifts 12 x 3 1 min rest
Walking Lunges 20 x 3 1 min rest
Calf raises 20 x 4 1 min rest

Rest Day

Day 3:
Chin up 7 x 3 2 min rest
Incline Dumbell Press 12 x 4
Dumbell Row 12 x 3
Rear Delt Flys 12 x 3
Tricep Pulldowns 12 x 3
Reverse Dumbell Curls 12 x 3

Day 4:
Sumo Squats 12 x 3 1 min rest
Romanian Deadlifts 12 x 3 1 min rest
Walking Lunges 20 x 3 1 min rest
Calf raises 20 x 4 1 min rest

My count is (sets/volume):
Chest: 10
Back: 12
Shoulders: 13
Bicep: 12
Tricep: 13
Quads: 12
Hamstrings: 18
Calves: 8

However, not sure if I am counting those correctly. My understanding is that generally about 10 - 20 sets per muscle group, per week is recommended for muscle gain, with some exceptions, like calves, that do not require as high volume. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tweaks!

Thanks very much!

@tachikawa Follow a program and swap out the exercises in the program for exercises that you can do with the equipment that you have.

Whatever this routine is, it's all over the place. It's a really bad idea to build your own routine when you don't have experience. It's like deciding that you want to drive so you build your own car.

Also, 18 sets of hamstrings is absolutely insane. You could cut that in half and it would probably still be too much. This is why you should follow a professional routine.