Workouts to get more muscles. Any suggestions?

Skinny arms and legs and no packs. 10 or 15 minutes workout a day at home, at least 4 days in a week. Yet no progress with my limbs. My training are basically basic exercises from YouTube. Squats, Pushups, Knee-Pushups, Lunges, Planks etc etc. and yet I got nothing. If anyone has a suggestion plz lmk. I’m not really a sport player but I would at least like some muscles and strong stamina. Plz and thank u

@4606 You need a workout that will last long enough to get muscle hypertrophy. And usually 15 minutes is not enough for a "good" workout. Muscle hypertrophy is Easier to get with weights, but can be done with calisthenic exercises, just takes longer. I suggest watching chris heria, or better yet sean nalewanyj. Sean has so many videos that are extremely helpful to beginners and intermediates.

@4606 Strength training help. Even if you only have 10-15 mind focus on basic movement, squats, deadlifts, chest exercises, back exercises that give you the most bang for the limited amount of time you have. I post fitness content that can be done at home with minimal equipment, for all fitness levels. My focus is more strength training, check it out fitness content
Message me if you have any questions

Back