1 year Body transformation from skinny to less skinny :)

@cgenie911 That's great man! I'm really happy for you!

I honestly prefere calisthenics to the gym so much. In my opinion, if you can't control your own bodyweight, a person has no right to be lifting weights (Unless you have a high body fat percentage, but you can still perform calisthenics at a higher body fat) Bodyweight exercises, and weighted bodyweight exercises are the way to go imo.

I hope everything goes well for you and I'd love to hear how much progress you make in the coming weeks and months!

@snazzle It varies, I have an intensity day, and a volume day for push and pull muscles every week. But my intensity push day at the moment for example:
Work up to a 1rm of RTO archer push ups (Intensity based on ring height)
3x1 RTO archer push up at a slightly lower intensity of 1RM
5x5: RTO push ups
5x5 bodyweight tricep extensions.

Same format for pull day, just with weighted pull ups, l-sit pull ups, and one arm rows, and bodyweight bicep curls

@savvy41716 I just invested in rings about a month ago and have been using them since mixed in with some weight training as well. How long did it take you to get used to RTO ? Im still getting used to the rings but am curious how to progress to RTO ?

@snazzle As soon as I got rings I focused on RTO ring support holds and got it good in a couple weeks. Do them at the start of your workouts as long as it takes to get an easy 10second hold. When it comes to rto ring push ups and that kinda thing, adjust the height of the rings and raise them higher to make things easier, and gradually decrease the height of the rings over time to make it harder

@amy001 At the start I just tried to get stronger at push ups and australian pull ups, doing both to failure all the time. I then just practiced pull up and dip negatives to get better at those movements. I did that for a few months.

I started the Recommended Routine around January but found myself plateauing very quickly, in only 2 months, so I mad my own routine.

At the moment, I do concurrent periodisation. 3 days (Pull, push, and legs) a week I do exercises for low reps but are high intensity, e.g. one arm pull up progressions, or weighted pull ups. The other 3 days (one rest day), I do the same muscle groups, but for higher reps, so I would do normal pull ups, normal ring dips, things like that.