#100AbsChallenge

sunflower100

Happy Monday! How's everyone feeling? I overdid my workout on Friday, so my triceps ache so much that my abs are barely registering! Just, you know, don't make me laugh. Or cough. Or sneeze. sigh Other than that I'm doing pretty well, though. I convinced my partner to do this challenge with me, which really helps keep me motivated. If any of you need any encouragement, feel free to message me! I'm pretty much glued to my phone, so I can provide rah rahs on demand. Here's this week's workouts, have fun and keep going!

Day 5: Crunches

Day 6: Candle Stick Dippers

Day 7: Toe Touches

Day 8: Roll Ups

Day 9: Cris Crosses

Day 10: Sit Ups

Day 11: Russian Twists

@sunflower100 Started yesterday with the wiggles which left me sore but damn have I never liked crunches. I don't even know if I did them right because I was so focused on not straining my neck. But I'm excited to be doing at least a little something other than running and walking!

@sunflower100 I was hoping someone would bring it back for August! I’ve been doing it on my own and missed one day so far and I’m just going to continue full-steam ahead for the rest of the month.

Got my crunches in today already 💪🏼

Back