2-day split + u/G_ramirez181818 protocol

rubyredsun

I came across @regularposter post this past week and was inspired like many others were, so I figured I'd throw together his protocol into a Google Doc to summarize it. I've been lifting weights for 10+ years, but am finding myself needing to get back into the groove so I will be taking a page out of his book and trying something like this protocol for myself.

I went ahead and documented some things in a Google Doc. I think it might be hard for me to find 2ish hours out of the day for a workout, at least getting started, so I morphed this into a 2 day variable split as well as documented his protocol as described above on a separate sheet.

Day 1 - Back Biceps Legs Workout A | Day 2 - Chest Triceps Shoulders Workout A | Day 3 - rest | Day 4 - Back Biceps Legs Workout B | Day 5 - Chest Triceps Shoulders Workout B | Day 6 - rest | Day 7 - Start from beginning

Not sure how it will go and if it will work for anyone else but I think I got the sequences decently close to what they should be. Any recommendations are of course welcome!

Google Doc

@rubyredsun It could just be me but your focus is heavily on push exercises over pull. Over time you might create an imbalance between your back and chest especially since you don't include any horizontal pull like rows

Back