20 F, trying to tone, get into a routine

hikage001

So I’m already kinda thin, but I’m wanting to get rid of the little bit of chub I have on my stomach area. I want to tone up and actually get a flatter stomach.

I just wanted maybe some advice on exercises to do in a gym to start off because I’m not yet comfortable because I have no idea what to do and I feel like I don’t belong lol. I plan on jogging a few times a week if I can as well.

Ideas for meals and eating would be great too. I try to make more conscious decisions about what I eat and just eat less of junk (it’s been super hard around the holidays though), but I would love more ideas or even recipes would be nice!!

@hikage001 Calorie deficit is the only way to lose fat my friend. Which means you burn more then what you put into your body. Firm believer in flexible dieting. Unfortunately you can’t chose where to lose fat from. Key to losing weight is the kitchen

@hikage001 Big hearty breakfasts would be a good idea. I've been telling everyone that since they've been working so well for me. It will improve your mood, give you more energy (better workouts later in the day), and decrease your appetite if you do it right (stay far away from muffins, big bowls of cereal, bagels, orange juice, oatmeal, ect. )

1 thing I've been doing as a healthier alternative to oatmeal...

1/2 of ground flaxseed

1/2 cup of ground almonds

coconut oil

Cinnamon (optional)

frozen fruit.

Just add water and microwave until the frozen fruit thaws. Also it wouldn't hurt to have a few eggs or a can of sardines on the side for protein. Don't be afraid to eat like 4 or 5 eggs at a time..they only have like 70 calories a pop.