3/4 finger workout gloves?

konroh

I've used the Harbinger Bioform gloves for 5+ years now. A while back, I guessed they stopped making them and stocked up. Now my final pair is wearing out. I'm having a hard time finding any other 3/4 finger gloves. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The only ones I've seen are these by a company I've never heard of. https://www.amazon.com/SueStar-Prot...270-405f-9e8d-60ad5dc63495&pd_rd_i=B09XD6XZZB

They look nice enough, but also kind of flimsy. I'm worried I'd shred them in a week or two. If anyone has experience with them or any others, please let me know. Thanks!

@konroh Honestly I just use the ones from Walmart and get new gloves when they wear out. They were like five bucks so I'm not too upset when the seam bursts in a year.

@konroh I've been through 3 pairs of the gloves you linked. The first pair, the velcro loops (not hooks) kept getting pulled out and made fluffy, so they didn't hold anymore. The second pair, the velcro hooks were being pulled out. The third pair, a seam on one of the fingers opened up the first day I wore them, and the velcro loops were starting to fluff up.

I'm now using a pair of Wells-Lamont fingerless gloves that only come up to the first joint.