Advice and help with workout routine please

gimic115

I’m currently 216 pounds, 16 years old, and 5’8. I need help with finding the right stuff to do to lose weight but keep strength/muscle at same time. I’m a beginner at the gym and don’t know exactly what I’m doing. The last thing I want is being consistent then not getting results.

Im currently going 4-5x a week. At the gym I I’ll do random arms/chest workout machines 3 sets of 10 each for 3-4 of the days I go. I try For atleast 30-50 minutes each day after those workouts I’ll do treadmill at 12.0 incline with 3.0 speed with a few slow brakes as my only cardio at the gym. The rest of days I go I do random leg workout machines before cardio.

As for my goals, it is to be 150 as fast I could. I been trying to manage my calorie’s deficit of 1,500 calories a day but some days I might go over it.

I don’t know if I should be doing cardio first or burn fat first before losing weight I just want decently fast results. If anybody can help with anything a workout routine or fix mine a bit it would be greatly appreciated🙏🏽. I can answer any questions if it would help. Thank you guys

Back