Need advice/help!

@outdoorsy Well, this is what works for me are use
BRAGG ORGANIC apple cider vinegar honey Cayenne wellness cleanse . It has cayenne pepper, honey, lemon, and of course vinegar. I put that on all my salads with olive oil and fresh herbs twice a day and take a tablespoon before I go to bed. It just melts the fat I lost 96 pounds in eight months and I still have not gained 1 pound back in three years I would say it’s a win-win

@outdoorsy Just from your post which is not enough information to accurately answer you. It sounds like you need to increase your calories and when you are consuming them.

The other thing is your training you are training way to many days a week for someone trying to put in size.

Your training has to be intentional. You will have to train movement for the lower and the core: heavy squats, deadlifts, lunges, hang clean, offset carries, kB farmer walks etc.

And bodybuild or specific muscle tone work for your arms back chest and neck.

Look into older programs g I.e super squats, Heavy Duty by Mike Mentzer, or even Terry Todd’s basic training. Nothing fancy but you will get bigger and healthier.

@outdoorsy It sounds as if you have too much volume. If you provide your split with sample sets and reps I would be able to help more. If you are trying to accomplish putting on size while maintaining strength its more than the accessory work of 5 x 10 at 50% 55% 60% we are taught in secondary school or even on bodybuilding sites. follow me on insta AntCalzadilla I will see what I can do to help.

Back