Anyone catch Sevan and Hiller talking about Olivia Kerstetter's weight?

yahsway

Sevan has a tell. When he's triggered by someone calling him out, he explodes into an f-bomb rage. That seems to be what happened here after someone in the chat called him out for facilitating a convo about Olivia's stature? Look, they called Nick Mathew fat like a day later so maybe it isn't a double standard with how they talk about men and women on their show. But I think the difference is that Olivia is 17 or 18 and Nick Mathew is 30. Would they say this stuff to Olivia's face? I'm guessing not. Would they say what they said about Nick to Nick's face? I'm guessing yes. The exchange in question starts at 56:32 and ends around 1:02:00.

And here's a link to the beginning of the Wodapalooza swim event that gave them the idea to comment on her weight in the first place:

@wvchristian You should exercise instead of trying to act tough on Reddit. It may help you. His channel is growing and yet here you are thinking your little comment is going to make an impact. Is your face diaper hindering your ability to think logically?

@yahsway Olivia Kerstetter is just flat out not 30% body fat lol that is an asinine thing to say with such conviction. Also not this first time one of these two has said too much about a teenage girl - easy targets for grown men that definitely has easy times with women in high school, definitely not lashing out.

@sarahjamison19 Darn these commentators speaking about an integral part of the sport this athlete participates in; please tell me how your opinion is any different….. I’ll go make popcorn

@paulcyp1 I don't think it's out of bounds to talk about how an athlete's archetype is going to be an advantage or disadvantage in the sport. making a comment like her body fat is 30% (no chance) is really weird and kind of transcends "talking about an integral part of the sport."

brigading Mal O'Brien was - at best - really wierd.

Sevan making Instagram comments about Danielle Brandon's sports bra size. Sure his wife is pumped about that.

Don't be intentionally obtuse.

@sarahjamison19 Cool but your doing the same, their opinion and discussion don’t fit your narrative and you become offended by it. I’m not trying to agree with you or disagree I’m giving another point of view contrary to yours. I’ll keep being obtuse if it means not fitting into your lame reality; but hey that’s my opinion and your also entitled to your sheltered opinion

@yahsway Commentators discuss NFL players or even collegiate players and their weight loss or gains. It directly correlates to their success in their sport. Olivia is heavier than ever which will not help her in the sport. It was a valid discussion and the sport talks about eating healthy, and it correlates heavily at that level. If people don’t want to be eyeballed in the sport then don’t be on a stage, on tv, in little to no clothes.

I’m a female and it definitely was noticeable Olivia’s weight gain. It should be a cause for concern as a up and coming athlete.

@ezie Both Sevan and Hiller are just so toxic and pissy about everything. I hate watching their shit. Like, say what you want about Dani Speegle but Hiller is so fucking fixated on her that it almost feels like at some point he shot his shot with her and she told him to fuck off and now he wants nothing more than to verbally destroy anything she does or says as some sort of retribution. Both of these guys “feel” like dudes who were pretty good athletes but never quite made it to the top and they’re both bitter as shit about it. That’s my impression of them anyway.