BCAA d r i n k~

drechsler532

My trainer trying to get me bcaa, saying some specific salt needed acc to body type so he will get and i should pay him(not buy on my own).Is this claim legit?

@drechsler532 If you should not buy on your own then you should never buy it

Golden rule for gym

Bcaa is useless if you are already taking whey protein

Salt is pseudoscience bs and has nothing to do with bcaa

@drechsler532 whatever you decide -whether to buy whey, bcaa or not- DO NOT buy it from gym trainers. period.

this is a highly adulterated industry in India and the lesser middleman you have the safer. i can bet 100% that your trainer isn't gonna give you anything that is essential for the body but not available in the open market.

@drechsler532 Nope, first it was the BCAA trend, then came the EAA trend. The only thing that works is Whey and creatine. The rest are either A. Situational, or B. Completely useless, and in some cases, affects you adversely.

So I'd say. Stick to the ones that are well researched, and have stood the test of time.

@drechsler532 not at all. there are basically 20 amino acids in nature that contribute to any protein. leucine, isoleucine, and valine are bcaa which contribute a little more to muscle mass than others, hence that product is sold separately. but according to many, one doesn't need to take bcaa as a supplement if you are already consuming whey. so don't fall in the trap of gym trainers whose side income (Commission) comes from new gym joiners who place their trust in their trainers for buying supplements.

@drechsler532 nope. if you take whey, it will itself have that essential amino acids that is in the bcaa or protien whole foods will have. That too he is not suggesting and asking to pay is scummy.

Back