Beginner Hourglass & Glute forming

ldtorres77

Hi! So I’ve struggled with figuring out where to start when it comes to going to the gym and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I am really interested in changing my bad eating and lifestyle habits and making better ones.

Some background information on myself:
- 20 years, F
- 5’4” ~95-100 lbs.
- Waist size: 25”
I’m looking to shape and tone my body and hopefully shrink my waist a bit, as well as build my glutes. Super open to changing eating habits and following specific meal plans to help gain the muscle I need to get where I want. Also am looking for the right workouts to focus on. Don’t mind building thighs toooo much but willing to tone as well.

If there’s any suggestions, workout plans, meal/diet plans, I am open to anything! Again, I’m not sure where to start.

Thank you

@ldtorres77 Follow your interests first, if you feel uncomfortable about your eating habits that's the place to start. Don't go crazy all at once though because your body needs time to adjust or you'll fail into eating bad stuff again. Water is #1 priority always, get enough water. 2 is honestly anything else you feel like is negative. Diet is hard to picture easy to do. If you get rid of soda for a month you may think it's not doing alot, but do that for 6 months and you'll see changes. Diet is the slow turtle beating the rabbit. Exercise just breaks the boulders in the way of the turtles path if that helps you think of it. Exercise wise just find any basic routine and start doing it for a month, after a month find anew routine and do that one. You'll start seeing what you like and dislike, good and bad at, all the muscle and proportions just come with time and expierience. All the magical transformations you see are either extremely dedicated or fake in some way so be patient.

@bestout I appreciate this so much!! Water has always been my #1, but i have been drinking some sugary drinks here and there. will definitely switch that up! Thank you for the advice 😇