Best Home Workout for Teen

16 y/o 5,6 190lbs Male

So im looking for a workout routine. I have never worked out in a routine, just did random stuff like pushups or crunches. I did do some weightlifting in my health class last year but we only did it a couple of times a never did it again. To help yall understand my fitness level, here are some details of what i have done: Pushups; my max is 15 at one go, Crunches: 65 in 2 min, Benched pressed 150 and deadlifted 300(one year ago.) Each Saturday I work in a warehouse where I lift about 300-400 24 pound boxes into a truck. I also used to be part of my schools track team, not as a competitor but just for pleasure/lose weight. I would jog about 3 miles per day in average. I do plan on joining again soon. For equipment I have a a pair of 15 lbs dumbbells and another of 25lbs and no access to a gym. My goal is not to get shredded (at least not now), but to build my body’s muscles. For instance, my forearms are pure bone and skin. And i would love to build the muscle to make them bigger. I also want to be fit so that I may join my teams football team during the offseason.

Any ideas and routines are welcomed. Just be sure you have read my description correctly so that you understand my physical capabilities and goals