Chest exercises with big boobs

@truth_seekers The trick to activate chest muscles (and other kind of muscle) is the angle. So, in exercises which aims for the chest, we need to do the 'push' movement.

E.g: PushUp. The elbow needs to go above the torax.E.g.2: Bench Press: The elbow needs to go below the torax.

Of course, if you go to low or to high, you will hurt your shoulder ligaments, so it always a good thing to pay attention to your movements.

Workout is like cooking. Consistency and correction. :)

@truth_seekers You don't necessarily need to use free weights to build chest muscle, converging chest press (machine) and pec deck may be good options.

Consider why you want to train chest. As part of overall fitness, or because you want to build a high number in bench press, or build chest muscle size etc. Wife has big 925cc implants F cup, and almost stopped doing chest exercises as they squeezed her implants, and the muscle are hardly visible anyway.

Machines may be more effective at building chest muscle size, as they require less stabilisation than free weights, and allows you to load heavy weights directly on the target muscles. Free weights may be better for overall fitness, and for building bragging rights in bench press number.

@truth_seekers I’ve always had trouble targeting specific muscle groups, so I’ve switched to functional fitness activities just to build an all-over base level of strength and get my muscles working together in tandem.

The first time I ever truly felt my chest engaging was when I got into a flow with the steel mace. Woke up the next morning and my chest and triceps were super sore. I have loose connective tissue so that usually leads to a lot of compensation whenever I try to isolate specific muscle groups.