Confused about fat loss

@servantofyahshua Too many things wrong. Hire a coach mate. Looks like a bro split. Every beginner falls for a bro split, including me when I was a beginner.

I am yet to see someone getting a six pack on "dal fulka" diet. You can manage to get enough protein from a vegan diet, but the cals blow out of proportion, making it a dirty bulk. You can't cut with this diet in the long term. You will have to starve yourself.

@servantofyahshua We have one coach on reddit, he is also a moderator. I have heard good reviews about him. I personally prefer coaches in real life. I learned a lot from my coaches and it was worth the money.

@servantofyahshua Why always start with deficit?

If you start your body recomp or fat loss always start at maintenance calories. Continue to consume same calories for 2 weeks.

For the program, you will be following progressive overload as in you are either going to increase weight or reps in weeks before you take deload( probably after 7 weeks).

Make a habit of write it down with pen and paper you have eaten this much and same with your training.

Everyone react to programs differently.

So my tip would be start with higher calories before you start to cut them down.

Also notice how your body reacts to different food that is if you have bloating or gas issues with whey or soya , etc.

Actual program begins post 2 weeks.

Just measure your weight and inches daily after you take a shit and before you have breakfast.

@easyrider2 Okay so I have eaten around maintaining calories for almost 1 month
And I use healthyfime for food
And strong app for workout
Okay and I will start measuring weight
And what about split and volume

Back