Critique my Routine? (M/W/F)

@oneanswer Do you use a food scale and track calories? Honestly you could put on 15lbs and look great. I agree with the others, the routine is pretty wonky. Check out /r/gainit for eating. There's also a meal prep subreddit.

@lawrencemcdonald123 I'm already subbed to /r/mealprepsunday but will sub to /r/gainit immediately - thank you. I have a food scale and weigh my breakfasts and lunches, but it's difficult to finish the whole meals unless I pick at them over the course of the day. I haven't been counting calories, as I'm afraid of underestimating what I need and going into a deficit, but I'm honestly probably there already.

I do drink about 2L of water daily, and my Dry January has contributed partially to my weight being lower than normal.

@oneanswer It's okay to pick at them throughout the day or even finish them the next day. It's more about the calories over a period of time than just for one day. I have daily goals but even if I'm a little under one day and over the next, so long as it meets my goal at the end of the week, it's all good.

Why don't you give it (tracking) a shot? First, just track what you normally eat. Then you can set goals to work up to a surplus gradually. For example, your maintenance is around 1800kcal. So see if you hit that already and if not make that your goal. Then slowly add another 100kcal every two weeks until you're at around 2100kcal. You want to get on a good lifting routine and get enough protein so you can put on as great of a muscle:fat ratio as possible (note: some fat gain is normal and you must be prepared for it. You can always cut later. Focus on dem gainz for now tho lol)

@lawrencemcdonald123 Here's a sneak peek of /r/gainit using the top posts of the year!

#1: Half-baked idea: Fat camp for skinny dudes

#2: I feel like being skinny as a guy is similar to being fat as a girl

#3: Can I drink butter?

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]me[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup]

@oneanswer Are those the weights for each of the 5 sets of goblet squats? If you can do 35 lbs I wouldn't bother with a set at 0, 15... probably just go for all 5 @ 35lbs. (Warm up as needed of course)

Back