Dec 1 2022 to Feb 21 2023

@chasullivan Thank you!!

I bought a cheap creatine monohydrate at Walmart. Brand is equate. It tastes like virtually nothing. I chug it in a glass of water. There are probably cooler brands with flavors I will get into when this tasteless vat runs out. All I know is someone I trust at the gym told me to make sure it’s monohydrate.

I did a creatine load. That meant taking four times the daily dose for a week, half in the morning and half at night. Being active and working out every day during the load (on non lift days, I’d do Pilates or treadmill). Water is KEY, you have to drink a gallon a day during the load. It’s easy to do because it made me so thirsty. Now I take the normal dose every morning with a lot of water.

The difference is I feel that I’m giving my muscles a chance to swell and repair. It technically makes you retain water in your muscles. I view it as part of my recovery process. It’s not like a preworkout where I get any energy or buzz from it, but I do notice a visible change in muscle definition from taking it within the first few days.

@sivires I was also told you would have to drink a lot of water with it. When you did the load did you feel any symptoms?

Im definitely interested in it but bit nervous

@soul_tsunami I love her. Before her videos I wouldn’t work my arms (?) or any form of back (?). Seeing the progress she forced onto me fixed this for me. She kept me in the gym when I was overwhelmed and intimidated a year ago.

@sivires You’re a baddie!! Keep up the amazing work! Honestly, some of the things your said really resonated and inspired me for some of my own mental/emotional gains.

@tommysoda Aww I’m glad. I find this community so helpful and uplifting.

The “only consistent love” thing sounds dark but it’s so freeing to me mentally. Realizing that what I wanted from relationships, those people didn’t have the capacity to give and that’s not their fault. A lot of the stability and warmth I want from a relationship, I give to myself. I genuinely believe I can do anything now. It’s so empowering.

@sivires Whitney sang it best — learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. Congrats on your progress and dedication to taking the best care of yourself. It’s evident in your posture how good you’re feeling after this cut! 🔥

@zionxleep Posture is a key thing I forgot to post about - rdls and deadlifts have made so many improvements to mine. I genuinely thought I was posing the same when I took these pics (I’m a one trick pony) and now I can see how different my back looks.