Do my arms look abnormally small?

@pixeloriousspriteson Day 1- Barbell bench, dumbell incline press, bent over rows, seated rows, seated pull down

Day 2- Barbell squat, Barbell deadlift, weighted lunges, leg curls, calf raises

Day 3- Machine shoulder press, face pull, tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, lateral raises, front raises

@poolchick3 So for the better results you should try to aim to hit your body parts twice. I believe if you throw in another day like Monday you will see results. That’s if you’re resting, hydrating and feeding your body with the right nutrients CONSISTENTLY.

@poolchick3 Look like you got crappy genetics for muscles.
That or you are not working out hard enough. To make your arms look big is a ton of work for people like you.

@poolchick3 Looks like you got bad genetics for building muscles. Because that is what it looks like. If you been exercising regularly for 2 years and look like that you don’t have great muscle building genes. Maybe you have potential for great endurance or strength.

I wouldn’t take it personally. You have to have noticed other guys in the gym way more muscular than you. Heck some people who don’t even work out are.

Your arms arnt “small” they are just not muscular. They look like average arms.

@dawn16
If you been exercising regularly for 2 years and look like that...

Well...I haven't been exercising regularly for 2 years. I made a lot of mistakes in my first year, namely, I was going to the gym just 2 days a week and was not attentive about how much protein I was eating. This is what I looked like in the first year of training:

I gained a lot of fat and just a little muscle. I went on an aggressive cut in December last year in addition to working out 5 days a week and lost 10 lbs since then. Since then, I have been working out 3-5 days a week and my weight since the start of this year has been more or less constant. As far as diet is concerned, I am just making sure not to overeat. I am also not particular about how much protein I am eating. Roughly speaking, I might be eating 90-100 g of protein per day.

@poolchick3 I don’t want to be an dick but you are 150lb with 25%+ body fat. You are never going to have big arms or be very muscular. You can get more fit. Maybe add a few lbs of muscle. Never going to be jacked. You would have already.

Some people don’t have the genes for it. People are lying to you if they say otherwise. There are no examples of this happening to 30+ year olds.

@dawn16
Never going to be jacked. You would have already.

What exactly do you mean by "jacked"? Are you referring to the likes of Arnold and Dwayne Johnson? Would I have become jacked with good genes and a substandard training regimen?

You can get more fit. Maybe add a few lbs of muscle.

My goal is essentially to add 1.5 inches to my overall frame.