Eating well but still losing weight?

@de501 Cardio isn’t just a tool for weight loss. Everyone should do cardio for heart health.

Assuming you don’t have a health condition, if you’re losing weight, it’s because youre in a deficit and instead you need to eat more.

@margrethe I know that cardio isn't a magical tool for weight loss, but when I do it, I start to lose weight even more cardinally. I can lose up to 2kgs a week.

@de501 All you have to do is eat more to prevent the weight loss from cardio. It can literally be as simple as adding in desert after dinner. 1c of ice cream has around 250-300 calories.

@de501 It really just sounds like you need to see a dietician or speak to your doc if you need to force feed yourself and are still losing weight.

@de501 You are losing weight because you aren't eating enough calories. Forget what an online calculator tells you. If you are tracking accurately and weighing consistently, the scale is the guide you should use.

Also you should do cardio.

@de501 Not helpful for your actual issue but working in cardio to your routine is so so good for you. Start small if you hate it as much as I do and just get a little run in here and there.