FloElite Fantasy League Reddit 1 - first Round is over, submit 2nd picks!

yosoy220

First round has been chosen, so the draft order is locked. I will have a google docs up by the end of the day today which will show the available athletes you can still choose! But for now ... just browse these comments and choose someone who hasnt already been chosen.

Here is the order of the draft for this round:
  1. John H
  2. JSRRR
  3. Badblood44
  4. John M
  5. yannism
  6. Blok1
  7. Bobackopolis
  8. Richiemiz44
  9. deppsepp
  10. flowseidon
  11. Cat
  12. nikiverse
A few housekeeping things!
  • because we all have lives and schedules, if it's not your turn to choose, feel free to post anyways and give me 3 to 5 choices in the order that you want. if your top choice has already been chosen, i will move to the next available athlete.
  • i need the FloElite usernames for the following redditors: deppsepp, bobackopolis, blok1, yannism, and JSRRR
  • if you're in the previous list of names and you signed up for reddit 2 and want to stay in this league, you need to sign up again with a new email address and tell me your name so I can assign you the athlete you've already chosen. (if they don't show up later ... i guess we'll throw that athlete back into the mix :/ )
  • JSRRR - bill grundler? is he masters? your options are just men, women, and teams. So you get TWO choices. One for your next turn and one to replace Grundler.
edit: Google Spreadsheet of available athletes.

@yosoy220 Pls get my username right its yannnism, same on Floelite.com. I guess I missed out on Webb, then I have Brent. I'll take toomey, gudmonson, panchik, hepner, in that order. Now people ahead me in the list, go ahead and steal my picks!

@dawn16 Do you see your name on this list? HERE?. If not, you need to go under Gordon's name and click "Sign up" and go through that process to register with floelite. Then join "reddit".

If you do see your name, just tell me what it is!

@dawn16 Hi, if you're still in, I can assign your picks to someone who has registered but isnt submitting picks at all (so they're basically inactive). That way you dont have to worry about signing up! i have about 3 inactive accounts in our team ...

So if you're still in, here's what I'm telling other participants

The Google Spreadsheet is updated. I would like to do the next TWO draft order picks with this go round, so if you can give me who you would like to be chosen, in order from most to least wanted, that would be wonderful! 5 choices seems to work pretty well. But you may do more or less.

Remember, you need 3 men, 3 women, and 1 team. Use the Google spreadsheet to see who is still available. I will have your picks up on the floelite site tomorrow evening. This will help in the last three rounds.

Notes: You may add comments to the google sheet (preferably draft order sheet, next to your username in column B or C). Or just respond back to me on reddit. I'd like to have this round done by end of day tomorrow?

@jonjones229 Hi, I can give you Letendre, bc that's your next available pick ... but if you'd like to change, you can eyeball the spreadsheet. If I dont hear anything by tomorrow, 6pm, I'll stick with Letendre (unless the other person in front of you chooses her). Here's the copy/paste Im sending everyone else ...

The Google Spreadsheet is updated. I would like to do the next TWO draft order picks with this go round, so if you can give me who you would like to be chosen, in order from most to least wanted, that would be wonderful! 5 choices seems to work pretty well. But you may do more or less.

Remember, you need 3 men, 3 women, and 1 team. Use the Google spreadsheet to see who is still available. I will have your picks up on the floelite site tomorrow evening. This will help in the last three rounds.

Notes: You may add comments to the google sheet (preferably draft order sheet, next to your username in column B or C). Or just respond back to me on reddit. I'd like to have this round done by end of day tomorrow?

@yosoy220 Letendre is good!

After that (I'll just give you a big ol list)
  1. Brooke Wells
  2. Jonne Koski
  3. Alex Vigneault
  4. Albert Dominic-Larouce
  5. Lauren Fisher
  6. Emily Abbott
  7. Spencer Hendel
  8. Cole Sager
  9. Crossfit Dynamix
  10. Chyna Cho
  11. Stacie Tovar
  12. Jamie Hagiya

@yosoy220 I'll wait for google doc availability just so I can make sure I pick someone available. Thanks for putting in the work for this, should make things fun.

@idono updated! with my meager google docs abilities

edit: it's also almost your turn to choose ... I'm asking people to choose a few people ... that way if it's the next round and you're not around, I can go down your list until the next athlete or team is available.

@yosoy220 Sorry for the delay. Didnt have my computer with me all weekend.
I''ll take Jacob Heppner, then for next round Briggs, Bridgers, Cho, Letendre, Lauren Fisher.

Edit: Added Briggs since she's now in USA.

@idono So there's about 3 people in front of you. I can take one of the people from your list for the next round. You should be fine.

I'm just copy/pasting what I'm sending everyone else so you're in on the loop. Since the Games are starting soon, I'm gonna update this better and so you'll hear from me more prob ...

@idono Hi, were moving along here!

Your only remaining choice (that wasnt chosen by other people) is Cho.

We still have 3 more rounds left. You need 2 guys and 1 girl to complete your roster.

Hi, we have 3 more rounds of picks. You still need 2 females and 1 male.

You can go to the floelite site and see the athletes still available (it's the ones that arent "blacked out".

And the google spreadsheet is still up as well.

Since we have 3 more rounds and some of your choices might get chosen along the way, if you could give me a few options to choose from (in the order you want them), then that would be great! Like maybe 4-5 females and 2 or 3 guys from the available athletes ... ?

Thanks! Here's current standings, if youre curious

Back