FloElite Fantasy League Reddit 1 - first Round is over, submit 2nd picks!

@amaian Hi, you're about 5 or 6 down from the next pick. Hendel and Sager are still around. Feel free to update your picks. I'm passing along the message to you that Im copy/pasting to everyone else.

The Google Spreadsheet is updated. I would like to do the next TWO draft order picks with this go round, so if you can give me who you would like to be chosen, in order from most to least wanted, that would be wonderful! 5 choices seems to work pretty well. But you may do more or less.

Remember, you need 3 men, 3 women, and 1 team. Use the Google spreadsheet to see who is still available. I will have your picks up on the floelite site tomorrow evening. This will help in the last three rounds.

Notes: You may add comments to the google sheet (preferably draft order sheet, next to your username in column B or C). Or just respond back to me on reddit. I'd like to have this round done by end of day tomorrow?

@laurasue912 Okay it's your turn again. CrossFit 808 is your next pick. But you seem pretty responsive so if you'd like, you can update that. If I dont hear from you by like 6pm est tomorrow, I'll give you 808.

This is my copy paste schpeel, I'm giving to everyone ...

The Google Spreadsheet is updated. I would like to do the next TWO draft order picks with this go round, so if you can give me who you would like to be chosen, in order from most to least wanted, that would be wonderful! 5 choices seems to work pretty well. But you may do more or less.

Remember, you need 3 men, 3 women, and 1 team. Use the Google spreadsheet to see who is still available. I will have your picks up on the floelite site tomorrow evening. This will help in the last three rounds.

Notes: You may add comments to the google sheet (preferably draft order sheet, next to your username in column B or C). Or just respond back to me on reddit. I'd like to have this done by end of day Thursday ...

Back