FS: Brand New Nike Vapor 8" Flex Training Shorts (Grey & Black) (S/M/L/XL)

Hi Fellow Crossfitters!

So I overbought some Nike training shorts for my fellow gym members and I have a lot left. I bought these at the Nike store and they all come with tags. Receipts are all gone and getting all this Nike store credit is just nuts so I figured maybe the community might want some of the same shorts Bridges, Rasmus, and Fisher are wearing =) Plus, they're apparently sold out everywhere which is why I bought so many for our gym members. Gearheads....oy.

In Grey, I have:
1 Smalls / 1 Mediums / 3 Larges

In Black, I have:
2 Mediums / 2 X-Larges

Pictures
Nike Vapor 8" Training Shorts

Price
Retail for $65, asking $50 per pair of shorts + postage to your Zip Code

Payment
I take Paypal (send as a friend), Venmo, Cash (the app), Circle

Shipping
I'll ship it however you want to wherever you are. I'm from California for reference. If you're out of the country, just remember you're paying for postage. I'll ship it to you. I can do a flat rate envelope with USPS and can ship anywhere in the US.

Feedback
I have been a redditor for 4 years, I posted my screen name in the pictures. My eBay feedback is flawless. I'm on the Crossfit forums as well.

Link to Shorts @ Rogue Fitness
Nike Grey
Nike Black

Mods
I hope it's ok selling some gear as I saw other FS threads. If this isn't ok, please delete.

Reply or send me a PM. I'll update the list as people purchase - if at all =)

Cheers!

Edit: Updating the shorts list as people have bought them already. (1 small black gone)

Edit2: 1 Medium grey & 1 Medium Black gone (sent)

Edit3: 1 Small grey & 1 Small Black gone (sent)

Edit4:: 1 Large black gone (sent)

Edit5: 1 Large grey gone (sent)

Edit 6: 1 Medium grey gone (sent)

Edit7: 1 Small black gone (sent)

Edit8: 1 Small black gone

Back