Gear Q: What brand of shorts people wear?

@annajames2050 I train at the Lulu store, by dashing out with merchandise.

J/k, I use my sitting skillz and massive clicking finger to order from the Lulu website when shit goes on sale.

@annajames2050 my all time favorite shorts are the original Nike Flex Repel shorts which can be found every so often on Poshmark or eBay. otherwise, i really like Lululemon Surge (linerless) shorts, Lululemon THE Short (linerless), and i typically like most of Nike's running shorts but often tear the liner out.

@annajames2050 Ten Thousand Foundation shorts cause they last forever and def worth the money. The first one I got about two years ago and they don’t look any different. Probably have at least two more years in them. But I find the liner to be too abrasive for long runs, so for those I use the Distance short or the Interval pants or 3/4 tights

@annajames2050 Gymshark Arrival 5" with zipper pockets. Best shorts I've ever had. Love the amount of quad they show off, they're cheap, super light and the zipped pockets mean I can run in them with my car keys in my pocket too.

@annajames2050 I have two pair of the Ten Thousand Foundation shorts. I like them a lot. Will probably buy more when these wear out (though that will probably a while—they’re 2 years old and showing barely any wear)

Was not tempted at all by the Interval shorts. Not interested in shorts with no drawstring or pockets.

Back