Full Body Routine (inspired by K-Boges)

agent47

Lately, I've been designing a routine of my own and I want to share it with all of you. Minimum equipment required (bars and rings). Any constructive criticism is welcome, as any note about it (sets, reps, rest, superset combinations, overlooked muscle groups/exercises, etc).

Take it, modify it to suit yourself. Whatever you like to do with it.

I've trained last years with a PPL split. I've never been too strict following a program or tracking my progress (although I've done it several times). For me, it is more about making it sustainable, easy to stick to and consistency-attainable. So I can switch it, try new things (although 90% of what I do is Basics) and stop/retake it at any given time.

In my pursuit of a well-rounded workout that is grindable, repeatable, funny enough and injury-free (as much as it can be) I stumbled upon K-Boges and with my own ideas I came up with this new workout program.

My objective is to follow a simple and complete routine that can upgrade my fitness slowly but surely. I am in no rush at all.

- 4 different workouts

- Total time per workout: 50-60 minutes (already tested)

- 3 sets per exercise (personal preference, this way it doesn't bore or fatigue me much)

- 90 secs rest between sets (take a small break within the superset if needed)

- Progressive Overload: Every third time I'm doing the same workout I will increase by 1 rep the first set of every exercise

Example:

Workout X - Day 1: Pull Ups 3x7

Workout X - Day 2: Pull Ups 3x7

Workout X - Day 3: Pull Ups 1x8 + 2x7

Workout X - Day Y: Pull Ups 3x8

Workout X - Day Y+3: Pull Ups 1x9 + 2x8

- Strictest possible form every rep

- Try to pause at top & bottom of every rep

- Everything is a Superset (except the set which is a Triset(or whatever lol))

- I'll do one workout after another. Any given week I might do 3 of them, and any other given week I might work out 7 days out of 7. I don't mind about it. Set a goal for yourself if it is useful for you. I just want something I can follow from where I left it.

- I don't plan on doing any cardio. Supersets are enough cardio for me. I might go for a run maybe once a month or something like that. That's it.

- I've been doing it for 2 weeks now and fatigue is pretty maneagable for me. I'll take a rest day anytime if needed.

TEMPLATE!

Cheers!

@agent47 How are you able to perform 15 different exercises per training in 50-60 minutes ?
Sorry but I think that training plan is very bloated and you could easily reduce the number of exercises by 5-5 per training 🤔

One Arm Push Up - Exercise (edit)

I do the first set freely. Then I use a Resistance Band around my chest for the other two.

Back