Giant 3.0

@jim_68 Arms definitely bigger. Weight is hovering down around 5 lbs, so fat wise probably down more than that but offset with muscle mass. I definitely feel it each night after work outs when everything starts to stiffen. When I started with 28s I started wearing a belt as I found moving that amount of weight was tweaking my back. Still stiff but not pain anymore with a belt. After each session I do 100 swings with the 32 single, but nice and slow sets of 10, not trying to spike the heart rate too much.

@tythomasjr Honestly I had to completely stop lifting for about 4 months. I was stubborn and pushed it for a long time but I got to a point where I had pain simply lifting a dish. PT had me do all sorts of rotation exercises and then electric stimulation for blood flow. It finally got better. I wear elbow sleeves now to lift just to provide a little additional support and stabilization.

@mightyrose Nice work sticking with it! One reason I started doing kettlebells is that it is something that I can do the older I get. A real inspiration! I'm doing the Giant 1.0 with a pair of 16's, so you're a beast compared to me right now! I hope I can get to your place one day as well!

Back