Had a disaster at the gym

@jesus4ever Don't take advice for trainers who themselves are obese or have pot belly.

You need to educate yourself, educate and implement. Natural transformation is the best you can do to your body and self.

Have a written program and diet that you can follow for long term. Don't be like those who come to gym and ask helper at gym aaj kya maaru, ? Kal kya mara tha back , chal aaj chest laga le.

A simple plan with simple diet can do wonder if you are disciplined. If you lack consistency and adherence, no matter if you get cbum to train you, you will be back to the place you have started.

Start in mind that you need to live healthy and fit life, and you cannot get body like you see on Instagram (who claim to be natty but are not). Instagram is place of deceit and lie.

Start with book by layne norton , rp or mike mathew.

@jesus4ever Forget the word Abs and concentrate on your core, which is the foundation of all exercises.

When doing exercises like Bicep curl or even lat raises, etc. make sure your core is also used/braced/engaged. That is the main reason why the belt is to be used. It is not for protecting your 'back' when doing squats but more as a reminder to suck in your core while exercising any part of your body. Over a period of time when you engage core for everything your back will also strengthen, your posture will improve and your ab muscles will be visible( when fat is gone).

That being said maybe you are overdoing your ab exercises one after the other. There is no need for 50 sit-ups followed by 50 leg raises and so on. Even my abs would cramp with a ticklish painful feeling if I overdid it.

Try squeezing 1 ab exercise for 45 seconds inbetween each set of any weight training you do. That will give your abs times to rest in-between .

@rattikin What is this core yall talk bout cause my trainer doesn’t let me dead lift saying my core isn’t strong enough even tough I’ve been training and its been a year.

@jesus4ever :) It is the portion that holds the spine and abdominal muscles. When you suck your breath in, the internals that helps you hold on to your breath beyond your lungs.

P.S. This is a very crude and non-technical explanation.

@jesus4ever Hey!

I'm assuming by a lot of water you mean at least 3.5-4 litres daily.

If your cramps persist, try checking your magnesium levels. I had this issue, I supplemented with Magnesium Glycinate and things got better.
Also fish oil.

Consult a doctor

@jesus4ever A few things that could help besides water - omega 3 capsules, vitamin d with calcium and magnesium (Mg deficiency is extremely common and causes cramps), a massage...
They have worked for me.

@jesus4ever Wow life sciences Omega 3 has worked wonders for me. Easily available on Amazon and other Ecom.
Carbamide Forte Ca + Mg + Zn + vit d is good. Green bottle, available on Amazon and others.

@jesus4ever Cramps after 6 months of ignoring a muscle is pretty predictable and normal.

If this becomes a regular occurring then you can consider having an electrolyte drink during your workout.

Also, on the nutritional end, make sure you are having adequate amount of magnesium, calcium and Vit D.

@jesus4ever When I started taking creatine after a week or two I started getting cramps just like you mentioned. Then my mom (doc) told me to take ORS (electrolytes) just after 2-3 day cramps ana band ho gaya. Aab me creatine leta hu electrolytes band hai fir bhi saab sahi hai.

2-3 din electrolytes Lelo

Back