Help! I live 50 miles from the nearest gym

@kersh I really need to get a mount for my phone so I can record some of workouts and share them. Anyway, I like working out but I really don’t like gyms. I have a garage but I don’t want to take up a bunch of space either so I do a very minimalist equipment workout.

I use a TRX
A weighted vest
A set of resistance bands
And this rack

If you get a little creative you can hit every muscle group in your body.Thus far, it works for me.

@kersh Pushups, situps, squats with a 5 gallon bucket of rocks bear hugged, lunges with a bag of $3 bag of sand, curls with any number of things, bent over rows on a chair with a tool bag of wrenches, pullups on rafters in a shed or garage if exposed, wall squats, calf raises on a block of wood... you get the idea.

If you want it... it's there for ya. Good luck.

@kersh Do you have access to YouTube? They have many videos (free) that you can follow. If you can get outside, you can get your cardio there. I like to run, walk, bike or swim. If not, jumping jacks is great for relatively smaller spaces. Also pushups, sit ups, planks. Use the dumbbells and bands. Try to walk more or just be active anyway you can. Get creative! You got this! :)

@kersh Get a loan and open a gym in your town . If your town gets tourist start selling day passes. Gym equipment can be expensive but you can easily find used online. Lose weight and make 💵

Back