Hi i’m a 13 y/o wanting to do fitness can someone help me make a workout routine

@camarors I’ll probably be getting dumbells and im tryna get a routine to help build muscle allover my body along with a bit of cardio. I’ll implement soccer/football into it as well

@bible1st Make sure to keep your diet in check. Get your protein in and track your calories on an app like myfitnesspal or cronometer. You can't just rely on exercise to change your body. Diet is a key factor.

@camarors See this is where the problem lies. I can’t eat like fully healthy because im still young and I don’t choose the food that gets bought at home. Is it ok to eat like average meals in a good portion or does it have to be healthier

@bible1st First, you have to be in a calorie surplus (eating extra calories). You can find out your maintenance calories by using a tdee calculator. You can use this one: https://tdeecalculator.net/. Type in your information, and it will give you an estimate of your maintenance calories (I said estimate because there is no perfect calculator). Once you find out your maintenance, add 300 calories to it and eat that many calories each day. For example, (maintainence= 2,000 calories, Bulk= 2,300). You should be getting 0.5 to 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight. And no, you don't NEED to eat healthily, you can do dirty bulking (I wouldn't recommend it). But bulking with healthy food is way more worth it in the end. I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

But if you are obese, I would recommend a small cut ( minus 500 calories from maintenance)

Again, I AM NOT A DOCTOR