Homegym Discord

@minixjt Let me tell you - I would not be half the lifter I am today if it wasn't for this community. If you're on the fence, jump to the correct side.

@minixjt The Homegym Discord is an awesome place to find new equipment for your homegym, but it is so much more than that. It is a true "community" in every sense of the word. People there support each other through sharing and recommendations on workout programming, diet, equipment, and just general life as well. Because it's a real time chat, you are able to feel more connected and personable than just static posts. Our members and staff care very much for the continued well being of our community and we would love to share it with other new members as well. Come join us if you want to be a part of what I believe is the best community on the internet!

-Parky

@minixjt I'm a powerlifter at heart, but if I use my airbike once a month after I squat, can I count as a crossfitter for that session?

Have to recommend this discord as an excellent resource to anyone interested in home gyms, and ideally when it recovers, as a community for people with an interest in any avenue of fitness at all. I've done crossfit for stretches in the past, and the community in the discord echos very closely all of the things I really appreciated about the box. Check it out, I don't think you'll regret it.

@minixjt I was part of the original version of this server since its early days. It’s a great group and a great place to talk about homegym stuff… but it probably won’t be good for your wallet.

But if I have any clout in r/crossfit, I’d love to throw it behind @minixjt and the r/HomeGym Discord crew.

Back