how can i (f) gain abs? i don’t need to lose weight but i’m definitely not in shape exercise wise

@jen4him I've got a pretty good 6 pack. I trained nothing but abs for a few months due to everything else being injured... Still doing that actually.

Anyways, sit ups and Russian twists are my favorites but planks and side crunches are good too. Weighted sit ups are the bomb.

I don't worry about getting a blocky physique bc I'm injured and can't change it atm. But the plan to change that involves getting bigger lats, shoulders and quads. Beyond that I have no clue how to get a thinner waist.

Best of luck!

@jen4him Resistance exercises will help to grow.and strengthen your abs muscles but if.you want them to be visible at all times that part comes from having super low body fat percentage. I'm not sure exactly what you should aim for as a female, but for adult male I would say around 15% body fat and start to become more defined but for them to really look good I would say under 10% for.a.nice.tomed.look. the sit ups and leg lifts will help grow the an muscles though so that when your body fat is low enough they are much more defined and look a lot better in my opinion. I know women tend to have more body fat than men, but I would guess if you can get to around 15%-10% that would work for what you're looking for. Good luck

Back