How many weight I can lose in 3 months?

@japel Depends on how fat you are, and how much willpower you have. Are you trying to do something sustainable, or are you in the GET THIS OFF ME NOW camp?

A reasonable calorie deficit of 500 cals would usually net about 0.5-1lb a week. If you're all YOLO, you can look into PSMF. Be warned though, if you don't have the mental fortitude for it, leave it alone. They weight will drop fast, but it's not a long term strategy.

@japel I highly recommend you strength train as well. Otherwise you might not be happy with your look and have a slower metabolism than you would've if you had it in your routine

@japel 1 pound per week fairly reasonable, so 13 pounds in 3 months.

If you really want to push it, maybe twice that much. But you would have to be extremely disciplined.

It also depends on how much body fat you are starting with. You can't really get below 5% body fat. And losing weight by losing muscle mass doesn't make sense.

@japel Any answer will be a guess at best. There are too many variables to get an accurate answer. A better idea, in my opinion, would be to ask: “how should I optimize fat loss over the next 3 months”

Focus on healthy habits and protocols and the weight loss will be the result.

Focus on the result and we tend to spin our wheels and not make progress that we otherwise could. St least, that has been my experience.

Good luck. 😎