How much do you pay for your CrossFit gym?

@spiritchill How “upstate” are you? I feel like this is expensive for 3 days per week if you are actually upstate. Are you just outside of NYC? I’m in the capital region and gyms range $140-$185/ month unlimited days.

@spiritchill I pay $170/month with a military discount. Normal price is $185. This is for unlimited classes (M-F) and open gym access everyday 5am-11pm. The gym is 16,000 sq feet, the largest space I’ve ever worked out in. I started CF back in 2012 and was paying around $300 at a different gym with crappy coaches and mediocre programming. I’ve been to CF, WL, strength and conditioning gyms and of course the global gym. It just depends on what I am training for. I will say over the past 10 years finding a coach that supports my goals has been really important. There’s a gym on every corner in Austin. Finding a good coach is hard. Anybody can coach, doesn’t mean they should.

@spiritchill Here, in Japan it’s twice that price (I’m an owner but it’s pretty much the same everywhere) cuz well it’s an island. Other people mentioned the fee structure being between normal gyms and personal training.

Where in upstate NY? I ask only because I know a lot of boxes up there!

@spiritchill $250/month for a couples unlimited membership (my bf and I share). So $125 each. It was $150/month for just me so I’m getting a discount by adding him to my membership. We’re in British Columbia, Canada.

@spiritchill $140 with a small discount, but I think regular price is $160 a month. 24/7 gym access and as many classes as you want to attend. I typically do 3-4 a week. Located in central North Carolina.

Back