Hypertrophy after nSuns

angelk

Hypertrophy after nSuns

Hey,
I’ve been running nSuns quite a few months, and I feel like I need a bit of a change and focus on hypertrophy for another few months, until I go back to powerlifting/nSuns again.

My current SBD 1RM:

Squat: 355lbs

Bench: 290lbs

DL: 440lbs

I’m looking at:

Jacked and Tan 2.0

PHUL or PHAT

531 BBB

531 BtM

What would you suggest?
I feel some of these programs don’t have as much volume as I’m used to and I wouldn’t grow as much as I expect.

@angelk Plus for SBS 2.0 Hypertrophy. Tons of barbell volume since you have powerlifting goals and you can choose auxiliary lifts based on your weak points.

@angelk Honestly, no modern hypertrophy program will have as much volume as nSuns, and that’s okay! NSuns is a highly specific, and niche program designed to get you really strong. If you focused on hypertrophy, you will neeed to also develop a shift in mindset. Any of the programs you mentioned will be good and you will see size increase.

I ran nSuns for a couple months a few years ago and the volume was too much for me. Add in all the additional accessories and pull ups, that program isn’t for me anymore.

@angelk Deep Water beginner and intermediate will be the greatest change of pace, especially after nsuns.
Killer programs and don't be misled by the words beginner and intermediate. It can be done at every level.

Or you can switch to a pure bodybuilding routine.