I made a journal to follow the recommended routine - what’s missing from it?

cantsed

Hi guys, I’ve been following the recommended routine for a number of months (after a few years off from lifting weights), and seeing some good progress, and a rekindled love for strength training, so I’m very glad I came across this sub!

The apps / spreadsheets to follow the rr are really really good, but as a personal preference, I like having something tangible I can carry, write all over, flick through, etc. So I made myself a printed journal, which for me has made following the routine and tracking my progress way easier, and with better focus. If I’ve found it useful, I’m sure others would too, so what’s missing from it? How could it be improved?

It includes a page per workout, and sections to track progression achievements, body composition, information on the progressions etc

Bodyweight fitness journal

EDIT:

Wow thanks for all the interest, comments and feedback everybody, didn’t think I’d get anywhere near this much attention for this little Journal I made for myself, I’m very grateful!

Digital And print copies are available now, please head over to https://bodyweightfitnessjournal.com if you’re interested in one

Ive also created a female version - only currently selling digital versions.

Any questions in the mean time, give me a shout and I’ll do my best to answer.

Also I said I’d probably do a free version, which I’ll post here at some point, probs a single page PDF copy of the workout log.

I forgot to mention the full Journal includes:
  • FAQ - why bodyweight fitness, who it’s suitable for etc (not shown in pics)
  • Exercises and progressions inc alt progressions (as per pics)
  • Body measurement tracking inc instructions (as per pics) for 24 weeks worth of measurements
  • Progressions and achievements (as per pics)
  • Instructions on how to use Journal / perform routine (not shown in pics)
  • Weekly goal setting and review (not shown in pics) for 24 weeks worth (approx 6 months)
  • Workout log (shown in pics) for 24 weeks worth, 3 per week
EDIT 2: edited previous edit now that physical copies are available from the website!