I need a plan for a 44 year old man

danielray

I'm fat 230 5'9 I want to drop some weight, but I need a forearm, arms, chest shoulders and back routine to help improve my work life as well as overall health. I don't eat a lot of sweets and drink plenty of water if that information helps.

@danielray I would start with a few simple things and build up.
Start walking 5 km for a warm-up every other night, do squats, push ups, bar hangs, and if you can, I'd throw in some farmers' walks.
Add in time restricted eating - I do an eating window of 12 pm to 8 pm, and it works great.
Once you start adapting in a month or so... do one 24 hr fast per week and then add in 2 sprints during your walk . Make sure you warm up well and aim to do sprints no longer than 10 seconds long(max power). This has been proven to raise testorone and HGH. I'm 43, and this is all working for me. Make sure you are eating a ton of protein, we need it more as we get older - I eat about 8 eggs a day - they're most bio available food you can eat over all other sources of protein. I am also on Keto, and I'd highly recommend it. I also take a protein shake everyday and take vitamins... it's a lot but if you want it ..you gotta want it.

@danielray The key is to start and make a program that fits your life schedule and stick to it at least 6 months. Take your weight and measurements at the beginning and every week ..same day, same time. Good luck