I'm not fat, I just live in the u.s. (iykyk)

@djj1973 On a serious note, as someone who doesn’t live in the US I’m always amazed at the portion sizes when I travel. Everything is bigger, I’d probably be much larger if I lived there too

@graclyn ^^THIS! SO MUCH THIS! You pretty much have to drive everywhere. Where I currently live, there are barely any sidewalks at all, so walking safely isn't an option. Only a few roads have designated bike lanes, so you can't really bike safely either.

It's so refreshing when I travel outside of the U.S. and am in cities where I can walk everywhere.

I truly believe that it would be soooooo much easier to maintain a healthy weight if I didn't have to drive everywhere or just generally had someplace easily accessible that I could walk, because I can't drive 20 minutes there and back every day just to get to a park to walk.

@bluescityleon Exactly! My best friend lives in London and one of my favorite parts of visiting is how walkable it is and the public transport. They tease me for it, but coming from a place where you're stranded without a car- it's pretty magical. I really did feel healthier while there too even though I was actually being very unhealthy (I also have an obsession with Greggs 🤣).

@bluescityleon I remember visiting Orlando a couple years ago from the U.K. I needed a bank to withdraw some cash so I asked at the reception of the hotel I was staying in. The lady told me it was whatever distance (it was a 20 min walk there and back lol) and asked if I wanted her to call my a taxi. She look utterly shocked when I said no thank you it’s not far I’ll walk 😂