Is my training program good or bad? I'm new to this

voice_itw

23 y/o / Female/ 122 lb/ 5'3/ 21-23% body fat. I have seen around that as a person new to programs I shouldn't do mine and use a proven one. I have been working out for 6 years or so but never applied progressive overload. The last 6 months I have been doing a program I created and I have seen results, but then again I may be lost and this may not be optimal.

Like a typical girl, my main goal is to grow my legs and glutes but unsure if I'm doing too much to little. (I have been doing this for 2-3 months and scared of regressing if I cut some days exercises). I do want to add I do not do chest because my genetics for upper body are crazy. I lift a couple of weeks and look bigger than my brother who weighlifts. I can not say the same for my leg genetics. I have always carried fat and no musch muscle on them.

My program looks like this:

Monday: Legs
Hip thrust: 3 hard sets
Single leg press: 3 hard sets
Hypertensions : 3 hard sets (though hard to load and fail short of my rpe often)
Calfs: 3 sets (leg press)

Tuesday: pull
Chin ups: 3 hard sets
Lat pulldowns: 3 hard sets
Row: 3 hard sets
T bard: 3 hard sets
Dumber curl: 3 sets
Isolated sitting curl: 3 sets failure usually

Wed: quads & glutes
Squats: 3 hard sets
Bulgarian split squats: 3 hard sets
Leg extensions: 3 hard sets
Cable kick backs: 3 hard sets

Thurs: push
Military press: 3 hard sets
Dips: 3 hard sets
Rear delt fly: 3 hard sets
Cable side raise: 3 hard sets
Tricep extensions: 3 hard sets

Friday: glutes and hamstrings
Hip thrust: 3 hard sets
rdl: 3 hard sets
Leg curl: 3 hard sets
Abductor machine: 3 hard sets

Can someone give me their opinion in this program? Like I mentioned before my goal is to grow my legs and glutes and unfortunately my generics are backwards. My upper body grows in a blink and lower body doesn't.

@voice_itw This does not seem like a well-rounded program at all, and will lend itself to muscle imbalance, and potentially injury. Follow a professional program.

@voice_itw It’s really hard to say. Is one day in between leg days enough for you to recover? Are you progressing week to week increasing volume and/or weight? Are you happy with your current progress? If you’ve been doing the same program for six months it may be time for a change.