Just an FYI, there's a ton of awesome fitness videos available on Amazon Prime Instant Video

@elsieba They just recently took down a whole bunch of the really good ones. I loved the Mary Helen Bowers workouts and was so upset to see them taken off of prime. Now most of the fitness videos they have left are crummy and in foreign languages

@elsieba Jillian's videos are famous for not having balanced counts. I sat there and counted her reps per side in "No More Trouble Zones" and it was unreal how far off they were. 14 on one side...8 on the other. That makes me batty.

@ireneleevn Thanks for that, I didn't know. I've only done one of her videos before (the 30 day shred) definitely not my favorite, but I thought it was a good calorie burner. I know other people go crazy for her though...that's kind of a big thing to overlook in a professional video, uneven sides? Jeeze.

@elsieba Ha ha. Sorry to burst the bubble, but just wanted you to know :)

I typically just do home videos for weights, and heavy lifting videos with lower reps are hard to find. I ordered Jillian's video through Collage Video (which used to have a no-questions-asked return policy even on opened videos) and told them why I was returning it, and they said, "You wouldn't believe how many instructors have unbalanced counts." Now I count all of them! It makes me neurotic!

Back