Looking for POC/Hispanic women YouTube workouts/channels

aria903

Hello, I'm a 5'1 Hispanic 31y/o women looking YouTube channels to start working out again at home. I see a lot of channels and women working out and creating routines but I'm having a hard time finding someone I can relate to. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thank you.

@aria903 growwithjo is awesome! her videos are really accessible and i enjoy them. some are more intense than others and you can decide how hard you want to go imo

@aria903 If you prefer videos in English, Vicky Justiz is Cuban/Russian, I really like her workouts.

A Spanish channel I really like is Fitness by Vivi, she's also Cuban. Her videos have translations to English if needed, but they're automatic translations so sometime's they're a little off lol.

@aria903 POC but not Hispanic: Stephanie Buttermore

She's stepped away from workout routines, so I'd say her content is more supplemental. But there's a lot of information on that channel that goes into science literature on fitness and the mental component of exercise.

Had I not found her content so early, I think it would have been easy for me to miss burn out queues and when I needed to step away or recalibrate to avoid disordered thinking potholes.

I also think her all-in videos are very informative on when BF% is getting too low and what balance can look like.

@aria903 POC but not Hispanic: Stephanie Buttermore

She's stepped away from workout routines, so I'd say her content is more supplemental. But there's a lot of information on that channel that goes into science literature on fitness and the mental component of exercise.

Had I not found her content so early, I think it would have been easy for me to miss burn out queues and when I needed to step away or recalibrate to avoid disordered thinking potholes.

I also think her all-in videos are very informative on when BF% is getting too low and what balance can look like.