Looking for recommendations

episkopay

I'm looking for suggestions on a low intensity exercise program. Not looking for some way to lose weight quick, I'm happy to make slow steady progress. Just gradual weight loss and building up fitness.

Little background:

28, male, 5'10, approx 23 stone, I get very little exercise in my day to day activity. Strength wise pretty weak arms but legs seem to be fairly strong. I get out of breath pretty quick with anything more than medium pace walking and heart rate gets to very high levels (180isH - this was a measurement by a treadmill a couple of years ago). I would estimate being able to jog around 50 metres before needing to slow down. Basic things like normal paced walking, I can go for hours at a time with nothing more than mildly sore feet. My diet is terrible but I have been making small changes recently and plan to do more to improve it.

I can do a minimum of 30 mins per day exercise. Most of the time should be able to do 1-2 hours at various times of the day. I can't afford a gym membership but can probably spare £100, £150 at a push for any equipment at the moment (I realise that's not a lot after briefly looking online).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

@episkopay Honestly, brisk walks.
Of all the stuff I’ve tried over the last few years, it’s the one I should have stuck with. Get to a pace of about 5km/hour and it makes a big difference in how hard you are working without all the discomfort a jog or run has.

I started with 1-2km walks daily and was up to a full 5km within a few months. Made a world of difference.

@episkopay Honestly, brisk walks.
Of all the stuff I’ve tried over the last few years, it’s the one I should have stuck with. Get to a pace of about 5km/hour and it makes a big difference in how hard you are working without all the discomfort a jog or run has.

I started with 1-2km walks daily and was up to a full 5km within a few months. Made a world of difference.

@episkopay First off, stop being a eurocuck and use kilograms. Second, there isn't really any short cuts and "easy ways" to lose weight. You can start eating at a small calorie deficit, your progress won't be fast, but it'll work. Wanna lose the KILOS quick? Start eating less than 1800 calories a day, you should lose about .4 kilograms a week, if you do it right.

EDIT!!! Holy fucking shit fatass, had no clue that a "stone" was that fucking heavy.
https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/tdee
Check it shitlorde, you do NOT need to cut that much, you will probably hurt yourself. Seriously, if you eat as much as I physically can eat in a day, (2500 calories) you will lose a kilo a week. Stop drinking all that damn soda, stop eating all that damn sugar, and fix your fucking life.

EDIT 2. I'm not done, man, what the fuck? Sorry to be a dick, but easy is what got you there in the first place. I'm one inch shorter than you, but weigh less than half of what you weigh. Goddamn man, I don't even squat your weight, I cannot imagine walking around like you.

@southernscotty I did say I wasn't looking for a quick method, I realise this will not be easy and will take time and a lot of effort. I'm not looking for some easy way out, my intent in asking for something simple is because I know I am not capable of doing much as I am now, I need to start small and work my way up. I have cut out sodas and making some changes to diet, more changes to come just not doing everthing all at once.

Finally this post should show I acknowledge I have a problem and I'm at least trying to find a solution to get out of it, there really is no need to be so disdainful. It's a really shitty thing to be so insulting to someone who is trying to fix the problem.

@episkopay I don't this you realize how serious your issue is. You looked at the link I sent your way, right? Eating less than 2500 calories a day won't be hard, and you can lose a fuckton of weight really fast. Look into those nutrition facts man, get serious. Looking forward to that update in a month. Sorry for the assohol in my post, but you need to fix your issues last year man.

Also if you do it right you should save money on groceries, would recommend you learn how to make teriyaki chicken breasts and ramen, cheap and low cal shit bruh. I know you said you don't have a lot of time, but if you can find time, get to the gym and learn those basic lifts and start working on them, they'll boost your calorie burnage a day and make losing weight even easier.

@episkopay I don't think this guy's language is going to help, cuck this fatass that. Fuck! you came for advice not judgement. I agree with the brisk walking, you could even set markers or use AR mobile apps to give yourself goals and purpose other than 'just' walking. I used to just explore, this time of year is fantastic and the weather right now in the UK is perfect, especially this time of night.

Cut your intake down but maybe not as drastic as suggested and if you drink soda of any kind, cut it out completely