Losing as much weight as I could in a month

momoflove4

Hello guys!

So I gained a bit of weight dahil sa trabaho bumalik ako sa dating weight ko bago magstart sa work. Gsto ko sana maglose ng weight as much as possible sa isang month tapos maintain ko muna.

Nung nagstart ako sa work ko easy pa tasks e i do boxing twice a week and running twice a week din and I lost 3 kg and I was doing that for 2-3 months I think. Tapos nagkasakit pa ko ng intense nung november medyo kinabhan ako magovertrain d pa naman bayad leaves pero ngayon I decided I will go lose weight na ule since naregain ko ung mga nalose ko dati.

Ngayon kasi mukhang medyo magaan forecast work load so gusto ko bumalik sa pagtakbo puro boxing lang kasi ako tas twice a week pa. Ayun gusto ko sana maglose more than 3 kg lang maybe makapag 65 if possible lol. Im 73 kg now 5 '4. I know Im heavy pero good looking pa dn naman katawan ko(LOL buhat bangko). Pero gusto ko kasi tlga maging slimmer nung college 6 times a week boxing workout ko and umabot ako ng 60 kg ngayong working na I dont have that kind of time anymore lol. Naggain ako ng weight sobra nung nagreview fo boards fuck that man.

So ayun any tips will be helpful. Pero kaya ko try 4 times a week twice running twice boxing tapos friday kasi byahe ako samen tapos weekends pahinga ako. Sa diet kaya? D naman ako nagiiba ng pagkain pero kasi pag gutom ako tangina d tlga ako makatulog or makapagfocus and ambilis nabadtirp so ang nangayyari kakain ako ule. Tips sa mga ganung urges?

Salamat guys!

@momoflove4 Might help if you compute your TDEE and perhaps try to track what you eat for a week.
From your data, figure out what you can cut from your meals (e.g. cream in coffee, sodas, juice, chips, chocolates) so you don't feel deprived. And then maybe try to find alternatives to what you'd normally eat.

Weight control is a lifestyle change (unless you're an athlete trying to make a weight class). Don't rush into it, it is not healthy and definitely not sustainable in the long run.

@kitty219 On a normal day I eat rice and meat ulam. Paano kaya pag nagutom ako like halimbawa meryenda. Ayaw ko na tlga magsnacks e kaso napipilitan ako pag naguutom ako kasi d ako makafocus sa work lol. Ano kayang pwedeng kainin? Skyflakes? LOL

@momoflove4 It would be best if you can quantify what you eat. Kahit one week lang. Find out how many calories you eat per meal per day.

Nakakatamad, yes. But this is a good start to give you an idea of how much you really eat. One cup of rice mo ba ay equivalent sa 2 cups for other people? How large is one serving of ulam? Anong luto? Fried? Steamed?

Quantifying is important. This is much like figuring out expenses. You gotta get figures so you know what you need to do specifically to reach your goals. Malay mo you just need to avoid eating fried food. Or cut out milk tea. Or stop eating fastfood.

One meal sa Mcdo might be around 800 calories, vs 230 calories kung kanin + century tuna (example lang). Doon pa lang, kita mo na need mo iavoid ang former.

@momoflove4 I don’t know what other language was mixed in, my apologies.
But that was super weird to try and read and figure it out.

Anyways, I have severe arthritis and I’m super active. I cut out grains and dairy and lots TONS of weight super quickly.
Just make sure you’re eating healthy fats and proteins.

Back