losing body fat with muscle gains

lamb007

21m, 5’6 about 160lbs.
I’m sure this type of question has been asked before, but here goes.
Been working out for a little over 6 months. absolutely been gaining muscle, but my stomach/side/back fat just seems stagnant. I’ve been eating better. focusing on more fruits n veggies. cutting out a lot of sugar. eating more protein, but the fat just doesn’t wanna go away. i wornout about 3-5 times a week. i usually add the step machine 2 of those days and go for walks a couple times a week. Any tips for losing some of this fat without losing my muscle gains or stopping progress?

@shineydays2 it’s definitely not the best- i have a bunch of foot problems so walking for more than 10-15 mins or running at all isn’t really possible. I try to go for a walk a couple times a week and use the stair machine at the gym 2ish times a week. Any other cardio options that aren’t hard on the feet? i’m all ears!

@lamb007 Do a high intensity, that’s workout the fat. If you don’t like jogging I recommend the x-country ski or the row. I just started two weeks ago and the first week I didn’t really do any type of cardio but second week brought in my rower because I have bad knees. Do it at least 12-15 minutes a day you’ll see results.