MID YEAR CHECK IN

philipb

Hey everyone!

How's life going? I'm really happy to see this community grow to what it is today. I started the sub back in 2015 and wasn't looked into up until 2 years ago when /@igor784hg and the current mod team revived the page.

KUDOS!! Y'all done a great job!

As for me, I'm planning on bouncing back to get my physique back. Stepped out of the game and focused more on my career and nakalimutan ko alagaan ang sarili ko but it's never too late yo!

Any tips you could offer to someone who wants to jump back into fitness?

Short info:

Height: 6'1

Weight: About 240 lbs

Goal: Baby steps muna, about 180.

Background: I've once cut about 60lbs in a span of 2 months to make weight for a pro-am boxing match through water cutting but I'm overseas right now and it's not feasible with the current situation to jump back into boxing, played various sports competitively in my prime both national and semi-pro level back in my years.

Current Sport: Back to golfing, but not as competitive.

P.S.

Any ideas for home workout to start out? Current situation in Malaysia isn't feasible to run around in the open.

Stay awesome!

@philipb My professional advice is to start with a initial self fitness level assessment which will serve as a baseline for future comparison then follow with fews weeks of mobility drills and core training before jumping to your goal specific training.

Back