Morning Yoga For Achy Backs । Lower Back Pain Stretches

@crozier Thank you for this - I have just watched the video this morning as I woke up with really stiff shoulder and upper back from sleeping at a weird angle, and wow, my back feels so light!!

Seriously, like a lot of YouTube amateurs yogis I normally stick to yoga with Adrienne but I always get to the end of her videos not feeling that good or wanting to quit cause it’s not relaxing or enjoyable. With this video it was slow and relaxing. I’ve subscribed and can’t wait to see what his 15 min beginner yoga class it like. Thanks for posting, you got me out of bed and feeling better!

@crozier One more thing you can try if and when this occurs - for shoulder, back OR ANY AREA. Take either a small, soft rubber ball (that can fit into the palm of your hand. Try lying on it for about 3-5 minutes and moving slowly around to reposition the ball (every 30-60 seconds) on the effected area. You can also take a tennis ball and do the same thing. It acts as a deep massage to release some of the tight fascia. They key is length of time spent on the ball while breathing and trying relax. Good luck

@heather1968 Great to hear - like anything else - just doing a bit of rolling each day will help any tight restrictions you're experiencing on your body. Good luck:>)

Back