Motivation after work?

welch123

Hi all! I’m looking for some advice on finding motivation for working out after work. I work 10 hour shifts in a warehouse walking around the entire time. I hit over 10,000 steps per shift. I would go before work but I start my shift at 5 am so going before would be difficult. I WANT to work out, but I feel like every time I get off work I am ~e x h a u a t e d~ to the point that if I sit down I won’t get up. I’m also starving after work.

How do y’all find motivation? What are some good pre-workout, post-work snacks that aren’t too heavy? Any help/advice is appreciated!

@welch123 What are your goals for exercising? That might help you figure out what would motivate you? Are you ok with working out at home? That may be easier than going to a gym. I'm a trainer so maybe I can help you out with some more ideas.

@truthandhope I really want to lose a little weight but mostly just be toned. I don’t want to be muscular, but I’d be okay with it a little. It’s easier to go to a gym bc I live in a second floor apartment & neighbors can hear everything so I try to be considerate.