My 9 month body Transformation. M 18 171cm and 141 lbs in both pictures. Infos on how i did it in the following Text!

metro

Since i have always been pretty self concious about my body i decided to start Training on April 9th 2019.​

This picture is me 2 months into Training in comparisson to me Training for 10 months.
I'm 18 years old, my weight is 64kg or 141lbs in both pictures and my height is 171 cm.
When i First started Training i used to do an upper body/lower body Split Training only doing some machines in my gym to get into Training but then soon after started doing a Push/Pull/Legs Split twice a week.

Mondays is push where i do

Bench Press: 4 x 6-8 reps
🔹️Incline Benchpress: 4 x 10 reps
🔹️ Chest Fly: 3 x 12 reps
🔹️Overhead Press: 4 x 10 reps
🔹️Lateral dumbbell raise: 3 x 12
🔹️Rope Push down: 3 x 12 reps
🔹️Triceps kickback: 3 x 12 reps

Tuesday is pull:

🔹️Lat pulls: 4 x 10 reps
🔸️Barbell Rows: 4 x 10 reps
🔹️Dumbbell Rows: 3 x 10 reps
🔸️Barbell shrugs followed by a superset of Seated cable Rows: 3 x 12 reps
🔹️EZ-Bar Curls: 3 x 12 reps
🔸️Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 x 10
🔹️Face Pulls followed by a superset of Rear Delt Dumbbell Raises: 3 x 10 reps

Wednesday is legs:

▫️Barbell Squat: 4 x 10 reps
▫️Stiff Leg Deadlift: 4 x 12 reps
go a little lighter on the weights so you can feel your
hamstrings better.
▫️ Leg Extension: 3 x 10 reps
▫️Lying Leg curl
3 x 10 reps
▫️Standing calve raise:
5 x 10 reps

I also have some homegym replacement exercises with resistance Bands on my Instagram, which you can find on my reddit Profile.​

The first months of Training were pretty chaotic and my knowledge of nutrition was non existent.
However after like 4 months of Training i started learning more about nutrition and now am pretty happy about my Nutrition knowledge.
I have achieved most of my progress by eating around 2600 calories and 141g of protein a day.
Im also aiming for 10g of fiber for every 100g of carbs i eat so i get my vegetables and fruits in.

@newuser My workouts usually are around 1 1/2 hour to 1 3/4 hours.
Im resting between 90 secs and 2 Minutes depending on how my body feels.

@metro Did you do any deload weeks? and what about the intensity? as in did you go to failure or short of failure for the exercises? Since you were training 6 days a week, did you notice any aches and pains when shifting from UL to PPL?

Congrats on the transformation btw.

@ecojosh1 I didnt do any deload weeks since i always tried to get as much good sleep as possible.
That way i never felt like i haven't regenerated properly and could give it my all on the next day.
I didn't feel any real aches and pains when i changed my workout plan just a little soreness but it didnt really hurt.
At the beginning i didn't go to failure as much just trying to always set new stimulus to the muscles.
Now i pretty much always go until failure but only after warming up properly to help prevent injury.