My Supplement Stack

guitarrandy

I’ve been getting a lot of requests in my dms asking for what my supplement stack looks like, so here it is-
  1. Turmeric Extract - 1g
  2. Black Pepper Extract - 17.5mg
  3. NAC - 2.4g
  4. P5P - 300mg
  5. Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract - 500mg
  6. L-Leucine - 100mg
  7. TUDCA - 1g
  8. Vitamin d3 - 8000IU
  9. Vitamin C - 1g
  10. Vitamin E - 533mg
  11. Zinc - 50mg
  12. Selenium - 400mcg
  13. Sunflower lecithin - 3g
  14. Nitrosigine - 1.5g
  15. L-Lysine - 1g
  16. Pygeum Extract - 200mg
  17. Citrus Bergamot - 600mg
  18. Vitamin K2 - 100mg
  19. Hyaluronic acid - 80mg
  20. Collagen peptides - 20g
  21. 2.5mg melatonin
  22. Basic multi vitamin
The list might look exhausting to many and in all honesty it definitely is an overkill, but since I’m not natty and also happen to be paranoid about my blood markers, I take the above supplements to ensure my blood markers are all in range

My advice to anyone who’s looking into supplements would be to get bloodwork done and then determine accordingly what supplement they actually need

Note-I don’t take melatonin daily and only consume it when I’m having trouble sleeping

@news123 Sunflowers are incredible sources of folic acid. 100 g of kernels contains 227 µg of folic acid, which is about 37% of recommended daily intake. Folic acid is essential for DNA synthesis. When given in anticipant mothers during the peri-conceptional period, it may prevent neural tube defects in the baby.

@guitarrandy I am not an expert in this, but some of the items look unnecessary.

Basic multi vitamin -- should be from normal diet or if blood work show deficieny

TUDCA -- is good

Selenium -- overuse can cause toxicity.

@jenfer You’re absolutely correct, not some but a lot of supplements are unnecessary on this list, hence why I said this list is a bit of an overkill

I mainly used TUDCA+NAC for my liver since I was on an oral for 10 weeks

I’m aware of the toxicity that selenium causes and am very careful with the use

@mclachlan i really want to know why decided not to be natty, because he's just 19. That is such a major life decision. If its okay please tell. Just curious as no one talks about this, not here to judge anyone.

Back