Need a 6 Day Routine

geoff58

I went to the gym for 2 years and had a pretty decent physique and I wouldn’t say it was bad because i used to feel confident with that because of some reason i had to leave gym and i gained weight in 8/9 months now i decided to go for athletic physique and I ordered dumbells and started crossfit work out like dumbell snatch and all and some core workout,squats,lunges and cardio after doing it for some time now i am confused if i should go for arms chest back and shoulders training as well to get athletic physique if yes then please suggest me what should i do for now i have thought of doing Day 1(Chest and Shoulders), Day 2(Running and Abs), Day 3(Arms and Back), Day 4(Weighted Stairs Climb and Abs), Day 5(Running and abs) Day 6(Legs workout) tell me if this routine is correct for athletic physique and i anyone here got any suggestions the feel free to help me

@geoff58 The way I structured mine was around the 3 major lifts, then I learned there could be more than that. Bench Press, deadlift, Squat, overhead press, farmers walk, and Pull-ups. Then I just messed around with the rest of it to improve or stress myself in different ways. When I Bench I added in just a few Pull-ups or after squating I might do some Triceps

Back